How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and provide us with the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The ‘login’ user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Last searches on the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Survey information where the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users who access their Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This site uses both temporary cookies and permanent session cookies. Cookies only store data session while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, the web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcasting video or sound.
They are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in the terminal or the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and locale from which you access the service.
They are those that enable the effective management of the advertising spaces that are included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adjust the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
Cookies statistical analysis
They are those that allow for the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling of user navigation of the site, in order to introduce service improvements depending on usage data that users make.
In some websites you can install cookies allow third party to manage and improve the services offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics.
|Name of the cookie||Finality||As|
|Google Analytics||Usage statistics of the web to better understand our customers, by optimization web analytics tool
Owner : Google
|The duration of the session|
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove the installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your machine:
To set the permissions related to the cookies in Google Chrome browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section click the Settings button content.
- In the section Cookies you can configure.
More information about Google Chrome
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure.
More information on Mozilla Firefox
To set the permissions related to the cookies in Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
More about Internet Explorer 9
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those in which you trust.